God used Sam and Christie as an instrument to start the Monthly Delaware Telugu Christian Fellowship and to minister to Telugu people in Delaware.
After years in that ministry, Holy Spirit has given them a new vision and direction.
The vision is to reach out to unbelievers, equip believers and pray for both.
Both Sam and Christie waited on the Lord in every step in establishing this Church.
Based on the leading of the Holy Spirit, Grace Gospel Evangelical Fellowship (GGEF) was started in basement of their house in Delaware, depending on HIM to build it. With the encouragement and support from Glasgow Church Pastors and Elders, GGEF started the services at Glasgow Church and became Grace Gospel Church (GGC).
We used to meet in Middletown, Delaware at Alfred G. Waters Middle School.
We currently meet in main sanctuary of Tall Oaks Classical School of Red Lion Christian Academy in Bear, Delaware on Sundays at 9:30 AM.
Church Service begins on Sundays with fellowship at Tall Oaks Classical School of Red Lion Christian Academy in Bear, Delaware.
Typical Service Schedule:
- 9:30 to 10:00 – Fellowship.
- 10:00 to 10:40 – Opening Prayer and Worship songs (3-4 English, 1-2 Telugu, Youth).
- 10:40 to 10:45 – Short Wisdom Message by Bro. Jonathan.
- 10:45 to 11:30 – Sermon by Pastor.
- 11:30 to 12:00 – Communion every first Sunday, Testimonies, Praise Points, Prayer Requests and Closing Prayer.
Come, fellowship, and be blessed!