God used Sam and Christie as an instrument to start the Monthly Delaware Telugu Christian Fellowship and to minister to Telugu people in Delaware.
After years in that ministry, Holy Spirit has given them a new vision and direction.
The vision is to reach out to unbelievers, equip believers and pray for both.
Both Sam and Christie waited on the Lord in every step in establishing this Church.
Based on the leading of the Holy Spirit, Grace Gospel Evangelical Fellowship (GGEF) was started in basement of their house in Delaware, depending on HIM to build it. With the encouragement and support from Glasgow Church Pastors and Elders, GGEF started the services at Glasgow Church and became Grace Gospel Church (GGC).
We meet in main sanctuary of Red Lion Christian Academy in Bear, Delaware on Sundays. However, due to coronavirus health concerns and lockdown, we’re currently meeting from 10:30am to 12:30pm. For prayer requests, testimonies or more, please contact us
Church Service begins on Sundays with fellowship at Red Lion Christian Academy in Bear, Delaware.
Typical Service Schedule:
- Telugu Worship songs by Sis Christie and Youth
- Promise of the Week and Prayer by Sis Christie in Telugu
- Short (~5 minute) Word of Wisdom Message by Bro. Jonathan in English.
- Sermon by Pastor in English.
- Communion every first Sunday, Testimonies, Praise Points, Prayer Requests and Closing Prayer.
Come, fellowship, and be blessed!